This Japanese Language Regular Course I is the basic course for the beginner students who are totally unknown to the Japanese Language and Japanese custom, culture and society. This class includes 10 days of letter (alphabetics) writing class of HIRAGANA and KATAKANA, the basic Japanese characters. The course duration of this class is 150 hours in total of 6 months course(6 days a week). Students will be able to speak basic Japanese language with the power of more than 1000 vocabulary from the book named Minna No Nihongo I – 25 lessons. Kanji, a chinese script is also introduced in the very short time and after the completion of this class students will be able to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 or F Level of J.Test, NAT-Test Level 5, Top-J Basic Level, in very high ranking. The target of this class is to introduce Japan and its society, culture, custom, and the trend of Japan through the very interactive language teaching methodology. We apply direct method of teaching foreign language which is more effective than bilingual method that are mostly used in Nepal.
What will you learn at the end of this course?
- You will be able to communicate in simple Japanese Language in the level of the vocabulary and grammatical power within Minna No Nihongo I (25 Lessons).
- Students will be able to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 or J-NAT Test 5th level with higher marks.
- Best Students will be able to get scholarships in Japan.
• 3,000 per month (N5 Level ) : 8,000
• 4,000 per month (N4 Level ) :10,000