The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is a standardized criterion-referenced test to evaluate and certify Japanese language proficiency for non-native speakers, covering language knowledge, reading ability, and listening ability. The test is held twice a year in Nepal operated by Bishwa Bhasha Campus, Kathmandu, Japan and selected countries (on the first Sunday of July and December), and once a year in other regions (on the first Sunday of December).
The JLPT consists of five levels. Until 2009, the test had four levels, with 5 being the lowest and 1 being the high level of certification. JLPT certificates do not expire or become invalid over time.
OUR PREPARATION COURSE FEATURES
- Highly Experience professional Instructor.
- Flexible JLPT Classes.
- Free Mock Test Every Friday.
- Updated study Materials And E-Books.
- Outstanding learning environment.
- Multimedia support for learning.
- Test date arrangement and Registration.
- Study Abroad Counselling & Study Visa Guidance.