The Japanese Language NAT-TEST is an examination that measures the Japanese language ability of students who are not native Japanese speakers. The tests are separated by difficulty (five levels) and general ability is measured in three categories: Grammar/Vocabulary, Listening and Reading Comprehension. The format of the exam and the types of questions are equivalent to those that appear on the Japanese Language Ability Test (JLPT).
The Japanese Language NAT-TEST is based on the Japanese Language Achievement Test for Non-Native Speakers, held 6 times a year since 1988 in Nepal, Japan and other countries such as China, Taiwan and South Korea. The Japanese Language Achievement Test is used by many Japanese language schools and education centers as a proactive way of measuring students` performance and in guidance counseling.
OUR COURSE FEATURES
- Highly Experience professional Instructor.
- Flexible NAT Classes.
- Free Mock Test Every Friday.
- Updated study Materials And E-Books.
- Outstanding learning environment.
- Multimedia support for learning.
- Test date arrangement and Registration.
- Study Abroad Counselling & Study Visa Guidance.