United Kingdom has long enjoyed the reputation of the seat of quality education. The advanced economy of the country and historic institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge give the country an upper hand in the global educational system. UK educational qualifications are acknowledged and valued throughout the world and are respected more than those acquired in any other country. Needless to say, British educational systems are universally trusted. Students in impressive numbers from across the world come to the United Kingdom every year to acquire quality education.
United Kingdom provides the students with the much-needed individual attention, which the educational systems in most other countries fail to deliver. This can be attributed to the fact that UK respects the individual, cultural and religious diversity of students who come here for studies.
Scholarships of numerous types have a common intention of helping potential candidates realize their dreams and ambitions. As UK is one of the most favorite destinations for higher education, one often faces tough competition to qualify for the scholarships in UK. The best policy would be, if you want to avail any such scholarship programs of UK, to be fully prepared to meet all the required eligibility criteria’s.
Documents Required for Students Visa for UK
There are quite a few documents that have to be furnished when applying for Students Visa for studying in the United Kingdom. Here is the list of documents required for application of Students Visa for UK:
- Applicants have to get a letter from an institution in UK confirming that they have been selected for a full-time course. The letter must also state the full duration of the course.
- Applicants have to furnish evidence to prove that they can pay the course fees and support themselves during the period of their stay in United Kingdom.
- Applicants must have a valid passport
UK Immigration Requirements for Students
- Candidates should intend to study at a private institution, publicly sponsored university or college or a fee-paying autonomous school.
- Students must be able to pay for course fees and the accommodation expenses of any relations staying with them without claiming public funds or working in UK.
- Students should not work in UK except in case they are accepted for a Study program lasting longer than six months.
- Students have to leave UK on completion of their studies.
High standards and the provision of quality education are a significant part of the British educational system. World-renowned educational institutions and a systematic educational pattern make the country one of the most important destinations for higher education.
Universities, University sector colleges and different institutes across the country provide courses in higher education. Universities offer degrees and Higher National Diploma (HND). Smaller universities offer specialized courses in one or a group of subjects. It is to be kept in mind that higher education courses in the country have entry requirement. These degrees are obtained after two years of GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) or Post-S- grade study-A levels and AS-levels, Scottish Highers, Advanced General National Vocational Diploma or General Scottish Vocational Diploma at Level III. It is pertinent to mention here that entry to institutes of repute in the country is highly competitive as relatively a large number of people apply for higher education.
Moreover, with the passage of time the education system has been geared towards employment and has become more serious. Also, class sizes in British institutions are relatively small which provides an ample opportunity to students to discuss points with the tutors. If one wants to pursue further education in a college, application forms are directly available at the institution itself. For higher education, the central system called the UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Service) has all the relevant details or you can directly visit at Royal Office.
10 Reasons To Study In UK
- The most developed and rich of history country in the world.
- World recognized degree.
- Easy visa Processing
- GAP Acceptable up to 4 to 5 years.
- No hassle for financial documents.
- PSW, ( Post-study work ) Tier -4 allowed to the international students.
- Dependent can apply
- Learn and Earn during study
- Brilliant work opportunities
- Unique Culture